Music Seminar Rules
After 18 years of delivering the Seminar the world over, the Understanding of Music Company has found that adherence to the following rules ensures that each attendee will receive the full benefit of the Seminar.
- No drugs or alcohol may be consumed during the weekend on which the Seminar is being held (attendees receiving prescription drugs under medical supervision are requested to advise the Seminar Organizer what drugs are being prescribed).
- Any attendee with a reading or hearing problem or who is physically challenged is requested to advise the Seminar Organizer so the best efforts can be made to accommodate that attendee.
- No smoking will be allowed during the Seminar but sufficient meal and rest breaks should ensure this is not a problem.
- Any attendee who is unable to adhere to the full schedule and maintain punctuality creates a disruption to the rest of the attendees and will be refunded and asked to leave the Seminar.
- Tape recording is not permitted as it creates a distraction. Taking notes are welcomed but not essential as all information is in the Seminar manual.
- Each attendee undertakes to make the Seminar Presenter immediately aware of any confusion or difficulty so that it can be fully handled at that time.